Thursday, September 29, 2011

What Kind Of Dog Do You Like

What kind of dog do you like?My personal favorite is a Doberman Pinscher or Great Dane because i've had many dogs before.Right now i have a Doberman.Some people have a heated debate and always want the puppys.But sometimes the Adult dogs love people to.Like when my mom rescued an animal from a hospital when they were going to put her to sleep.She had a great family she was a female yellow/gold colored lab.The place that my mom rescued here from was where they made the dog have many babies and abused her.After my mom saved her she was delighted and happyfor a while but one day the next morning she died i was at my grandmas the dog had a tumor the size of a watermelon and the day she died i was so sad so we got her ashes and we always will remember the day we got her R.I.P






                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment